Three Phase Power Analyzer
Power Analyzer Model PA-600 is having advanced measurement capability which gives accurate measurement also at low power factor such as 0.1PF with 0.1% basic accuracy. 16 bit microcontroller and 24bit Analog to digital converter performs accurate measurement & calculation of Voltage, current, power, power factor, crest factor, form factor and frequency with any load and signals of frequencies from 30 Hz to 800 Hz. PA600 is most applicable for no load and full load testing of distribution and power transformer. You can read true RMS value, peak value, mean value and average value of any parameter simultaneously in LCD display. You can perform testing in 3wire 2watt meter method, 4wire 3 watt meter method or 2wire one watt meter method. So there is flexibility of testing single phase, two phase and three phase applications. PA600 is having 125 internal test memories, so after enable incremental saving method user can test the load, hold the measurement and save the data in internal memory by just one key. Integrated software "Gopal Power Analyzer" enhances the application and flexibility of use. The software is compatible with any Microsoft window platform having 32bit or 64bit operating system. The software is capable to display real time measurement in single display. Software has several useful functions like Real time monitoring, real time recording at preset interval of time, memory recall from hardware and generate report in excel or PDF format PA-600 is having four 10 Volt DC channel for interfacing of various types of Transducer for measurement of Temperature , Torque, RPM, Pressure, Flow etc.
Three Phase Power Analyzer, Model: PA-600
Three Phase Power Analyzer, Model: PA-600
Gopal electronics has built the reputation in the market on basis of transparency in sales, easy and quick service, and economic and reliable rates for repairing.
- The whole product range of Gopal Electronics comes with standard 1 year warranty.
- For easy warranty claim, you can register your product on our website in case you purchased from any dealer.
- You can send your instrument by courier to our works for any repairing or calibration service. Your instrument will be inspected first and you will be notified for its repairing or calibration charges. The repairing or calibration process only carried out after the confirmation of customer.
- The time for repairing or calibration is maximum 48 hours after confirmation.
- We Ensure your investment secure upto 1 year for any manufacturing defects.
Calibration ServiceWe provide traceable calibration service according to ISO17025 for all of our product range. Every year you require to calibrate your instruments for your factory certification like ISO, and to maintain quality of your routine test and quality inspection.
Calibration by Gopal Electronics:
- Our reference meters and standards are traceable to NABL accredited lab or our internal standards as per ISO17025.
- We have calibration facility of 0.007% (66 ppm) energy accuracy for sinusoidal waveforms.
- As manufacturer we can change the calibration data and compensate the deviation in each measuring point. So you can get actual calibration not only the comparison report.
- General Service, replacement of minor parts can be carried out at the same time.
- Free firmware upgrade is also the part of our calibration process.
- We can provide calibration at special points which are not included in usual calibration on customer request, like calibration at 0.1 power factor.
- It takes maximum two days to complete the calibration process after the receipt of your instrument at our factory.
- 6V-600V True RMS
- 8mA-80A True RMS
- 30Hz to 800 Hz
- Four 10V DC channel
- RPM interface
- Memory-500 Test
- USB / RS-232 interface
- Two display
- Tamper proof calibration
- Portable size
- User friendly operation
- Software for computer
- Save test results by software
PA600 is applicable for No Load / Full Load testing of distribution or power transformers
Electric Motor Testing
Real Time Monitoring and recording of any electrical device
Scope of Measurement
- Power Factor
- Apparent Power
- Reactive Power
- Crest Factor
- Form Factor
- Trms/ Avg./ Mean/peak value
- Net Weight : 3.5Kg
- Gross Weight : 5.8Kg
- Unit Dimention : L 280 x D 260 x H 130 mm
- Cartoon Dimention : L280 x D 260 x H 130 mm
- Panel Cut Out Size : 280 x 115 mm
- Voltage Range : 6V to 600V
- Current Range : 8mA to 80A
- Basic Accuracy : 0.1%
- Mode : 3 wire, 4 wire & Vx1.73205
- Power Supply : 210V to 250V @ 50Hz
- Power Consumption : 15VA Max.
- Warm up time : 30 Min.
- Operating Temperature : 20 to 45 °c
- Insulation Resistance : 40M Ohm
- Maximum contineous allow input : 850V for PA600 & 200V for PA140
- Voltage Input Terminal Type : Banana socket
- Current Input Terminal Type : 1/4th BSW copper stud with insulated nut
- Main Unit PA600
- Mains Cord
- Free Software Data Trasfer Tool CD
- RS232 connection wire
- Soft copy User's Manual in CD
- Calibration Certificate