Single Sheet Tester RK-45
- The whole product range of Gopal Electronics comes with standard 1 year warranty.
- For easy warranty claim, you can register your product on our website in case you purchased from any dealer.
- You can send your instrument by courier to our works for any repairing or calibration service. Your instrument will be inspected first and you will be notified for its repairing or calibration charges. The repairing or calibration process only carried out after the confirmation of customer.
- The time for repairing or calibration is maximum 48 hours after confirmation.
- We Ensure your investment secure upto 1 year for any manufacturing defects.
Calibration ServiceWe provide traceable calibration service according to ISO17025 for all of our product range. Every year you require to calibrate your instruments for your factory certification like ISO, and to maintain quality of your routine test and quality inspection.
Calibration by Gopal Electronics:
- Our reference meters and standards are traceable to NABL accredited lab or our internal standards as per ISO17025.
- We have calibration facility of 0.007% (66 ppm) energy accuracy for sinusoidal waveforms.
- As manufacturer we can change the calibration data and compensate the deviation in each measuring point. So you can get actual calibration not only the comparison report.
- General Service, replacement of minor parts can be carried out at the same time.
- Free firmware upgrade is also the part of our calibration process.
- We can provide calibration at special points which are not included in usual calibration on customer request, like calibration at 0.1 power factor.
- It takes maximum two days to complete the calibration process after the receipt of your instrument at our factory.
- Crystal Accurate inbuilt sine wave generator
- Better accuracy than ever
- 25Mhz MSP-430 micro controller base design
- Pure sinusoidal source and measure
- Long terms stability and accuracy maintain
- Password protected calibration
- 6 touch Keys for easy operation
- Digital setting for all data (Hz, B, Th)
- Graphic LCD display 128 x 64 pixel
- Direct readings of W/Kg
- Connector type low loss probe
- Standard & big size of specimen possible to test
- User-friendly operation & portable size
- Automatic Probe and Sample detection
- 1 year carry in warranty of MFD
RK-45 is provided with a stroboscopic probe when placed on specimen, closes the magnetic path between probe and specimen. Probe has two coils one is primary and second is secondary (like transformer). When power applied to primary coil and detected by secondary coil appropriate to specimen data and measure voltage, current and power. Then measured data calculated by microcontroller appropriate to specimen's data (core area and weight) and directly displayed on LCD Watt/Kg
Scope of Measurement
- Watt/kg of Electrical steel sheet
- Dimension of Main Unit = H 82mm, L 228 mm, W 250 mm Approx.
- Dimension of Probe = 62mm round aluminum housing
- Weight of Main Unit = 1.730 Kg. without wire
- Weight of Probe = 0.320 kg. without wire
- Dimension of final carton = H 380mm, L 400mm, W 245mm Aprox
- Weight of final carton = 3.65 Kg. Approx.
- Power Supply = (Universal input ) AC 110 V / 230 V- / 50/60 Hz / 10 VA + - 20%
- Source Capacity = 1.8 Tesla
- Frequency Range = 50Hz & 60Hz
- Magnetic Flux Density Range = 0 . 5 to 1.8 Tesla ( Weber per squire meter )
- Induction Resolution = 0.1 Tesla
- Accuracy of Induction = 0.8 to 1.5 Tesla = ± 0.010
= 1.6 to 1.8 Tesla = ± 0.030
= 0.5 to 0.7 Tesla = ± 0.038
- Additional Impact on induction by Thickness setting = From 0.1 to 0.18 mm ± 0.05%, From 0.19 to 0.50 mm ± 0.01%, From 0.51 to 0.70 mm ± 0.04%
- Frequency = ± 0.003 Hz ( to be set 50 and 60 Hz )
- Sine Wave = ± 3% Distortions Including 16th Harmonic
- Thickness = Setting ± 0.01 mm (Setting Resolution 0.01mm)
- Watt/kg (Iron Loss) = ± 3.0 % + 0.2 W/kg + Induction errors when testing sample of 0.20 to 0.55 mm thickness, @ 1 to 1.8 Tesla, When testing Standard Specimen. Estimated only without assurance
- Standard Specimen Size = 30x70mm
- Non Standard Specimen Size = More than 12x40 mm
- Specimen Thickness Range = 0.1 to 0.7mm for best accuracy
- Type of Specimen = CRGO, CRNO, HR And Electrical Steel Sheet
- RK45 Main Unit
- Probe connection wire
- Soft copy User's Manul
- Mains Cord